Copyright © 2007-2015 Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 10, 2020

Winter in Tennessee

This is winter in Tennessee y'all.  All last week our daffodils were blooming their little hearts out then...

On Saturday under a forecast of rain all day we began to see white puffs falling from the sky and landing on everything.

Sometimes the weather service just needs to look out the window.  LOL

It was glorious.  We love our snow, and the birds love their black oil sunflower seeds so we kept them supplied with their favorite food all afternoon. 

This is what a little over 2 inches of "rain" looks like on our deck rail.  Hope your winter is full of all kinds of white "rain".   To be fair we do live in an area where snow is not easy to predict.  

I got the skirt sewn to match the top I showed you in the last post.

I wanted to let those of you who may have joint, rheumatoid and some other types of pain know about an herb that is kicking pain to the curb for a lot of folks, Goodman and myself included.  Goodman used to have a lot of knee pain.  I used to have pain from arthritis in a couple of joints on my fingers.  We are now pain free thanks to Moringa.  Click here to see it on Amazon

source

I'm not a doctor, but I know this works for us.  I'm not going to wear you out with the facts, either., astounding ones though they are.  Of course you need to do your research, but to make it easy just start here if you're interested.  (I'm not an affiliate to any entity shared in this post.)
 Here is a link from the Big Family Homestead Youtube channel where I heard of it's amazing properties. 

Have a great week y'all!
Linking with Saturday's Critters

21 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful rain 😂 Seems like there something you're supposed to plant when the daffys bloom, but I can remember what. If I do, I'll let you know...💐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How interesting about the planting when the daffodils bloom. I LOVE that. Yes, let me know if you remember.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous snow! My daughter got snow, too, in GA...so I figured folks in TN would! Beautiful cardinal pic too. I think you will like wearing that outfit. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I hadn't heard that GA got snow, nifty! Thank you for stopping by, Deb.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. I wish we had snow.

    Moringa is very nutritious, full of protein. I have two small trees and use leaves in sautéed dishes often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nil, the moringa caps taste like grass, but we love how they are helping us out. I need a cold hardy version, I think.

      Delete
  4. Hello, looks like you are having more snow than we are. It is just raining here. Love the birds, your skirt is pretty. I am glad you found something to help with the pain! Wishing you a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been the craziest winter for snow where it shouldn't be and none where it should, but what do humans know. LOL I'm just glad to have gotten some for a day. :)

      Delete
  5. Love your photos! Looks like my house-Ha The deck is the same color and I get to enjoy the wonderful wild birds. Thanks for the tip re: Moranga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerrie! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Hello Toni, I love your pretty Cardinals. They are always a treat to see in the winter. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for the visit and for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Eileen. Thanks for stopping by, again.

      Delete
  7. I'll tell my hubby about the product you are showing. He has a lot of joint pain. thanks! Lovely snowy photos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the moringa will help your husband. We'd not like to be without it. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  8. Hello. Those snowy photos are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beautiful photos. The daffodils are so lovely and the snow photos are lovely, too. What awesome weather we are having.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda. That snow was the best since it was not expected.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!